vashi, panvel, Navi Mumbai
Category : executive assistant/personal assistant/secretary
Current Job : Executive assistant to MD | • Arrange business travel and complete lengthy expense reports for international and domestic trips.
• Manage multiple administrative projects simultaneously, and monitor progress to ensure deadlines are met.
• Answer all incoming calls, routing each one to the correct staff member and recording detailed messages when required.
• Provide support to other secretaries and paralegals.
• Draft and edit presentations, memorandums, and correspondence.
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously, and monitor progress to ensure deadlines are met.
• Research and compile confidential documents.
• Screen incoming correspondence and ensure delivery to intended recipient.
• Create and maintain a liaison between executives.
• Compose letters and other correspondence.
• Responsible for delivery and execution of the ATM Deployment and Services project
• To build and maintain client relationship in Regional/Zonal offices of all Public Sector Banks
• Strategize for achieving higher volume of transactions for ATM Deployment business from the cluster
• Coordinate with various internal delivery teams for smoother and timely project execution
• Ensure timely and accurate billing and collections
• Manage sub-contractor relationship & functioning in the cluster and achieve better support and TAT
• Work closely with the regional team in the cluster to achieve stated objectives.
• Coordinate with Project Management team in Mumbai to meet quarter-wise roll-out targets
• Manage existing deployed ATMs in the region
• Understand clients process, hierarchy and build relationship at all levels
• Conduct periodic reviews with sub-contractors in the region to ensure uptime of ATMs and TAT for issue resolution
• Ensure sub-contractors extend proper support, meet service levels and provide proper reporting
• Follow-up on service deliveries to the clients
• Ensure billing and collections happen correctly and regularly.
• Conduct and attend regular meetings with Clients in the cluster to review rollout progress, transaction volumes, card issuance by the Bank, and other important parameters.
• Ensure appropriate weekly reporting
• Conduct periodic revenue and profitability analysis by collecting relevant data
• Ideate and execute strategy for identification of location and placement of ATMs
• Strong understanding of the BFSI Industry. Knowledge about ATM hardware, software, current technology trends, End to End ATM Managed services, Deployment Plans, ATM Field services, Site selection, would be preferred.
• Understanding of Business Processes, Requirement Analysis
• Should have knowledge of RFP/Tenders process
• Preparing presentations and documentation
• Ability to map prospects and build relationship in client location
• Checking all the pending Calls in CRM, and getting them close in given TAT.
• Follow up for stock reconciliation.
• Provide excellent customer service and build a strong customer relationship by communication the appropriate details frequently, distributing deliverables as requested by customer, and meeting or exceeding all customer expectations
• Coordinate scheduling of technicians for daily dispatching and provide all required materials, manuals and instructions
• Work collaboratively with all internal and external resources to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction are maintained, and facilitate technician support, monitor technician progress and resolve site issues in a timely manner
• Proficiently utilize all aspects of the company database and adapt to new procedures when required, and complete project invoicing accurately and in a timely manner to meet company objectives.
• Well versed in PPT presentation & excel
Previous Job : Executive Assistant/Assistant manager | • Working with multiple customers at the same time.
• Conducting disciplinary, capability and grievance investigations and taking
appropriate action to address any failings.
• Responding to all customer complaints or queries in a efficient manner.
• Visiting key clients to build relationships and identify their key needs.
• Conducting crime and loss investigations into missing stock and loads.
• Ensuring the efficient running of administration and office procedures.
• Securing and alarming premises and monitoring security procedures.
• Actively managing subcontractors to ensure that they perform in line with
their contractual agreements.
• Supervising the completion of all checks and documentation required by law.
• Monitoring and tracking the flow of goods into the warehouse.
• Controlling the order cycle
• Managed logistics operation for international trading company, including imports, exports, and inventory control, warehousing and order fulfillment activities.
• Developed and improved business relations with suppliers, freight forwarders, customs brokers and customers, enhancing communication and cooperation.
• Managed day to day operation of freight forwarding company; heavy interaction with customers, overseas agents and carriers.
Developed and maintained professional relationships with customers and suppliers, responding swiftly and decisively to resolve problems and concerns, enhancing the company profile externally
Preferred Area : Mumbai, Navi Mumbai
Female | Age 27 Years | Total Experience 3 Years | Current Salary 31500 | Expected Salary 35000 | Updated Date 03/10/2014