Various Posts
Job Type : Bank
Education : Any Graduate, Diploma, Post Graduate
Company : State Bank of India
Area : All Over India
Thursday, October 30, 2014

Job Details
Post Name : Different Posts
A. Vacancies in Claims
i. AVP/ Senior Manager – Fraud & Investigations
ii. Manager – Claims Admin & Projects
B. Vacancies in Human Resource & Learning
iii. Deputy Manager/ Manager – Learning & Development
C. Vacancies in Information Technology
iv. Manager – Information Management
D. Vacancies in Internal Audit, Control & Risk
v. Manager/ Deputy Manager – Risk Management
vi. Assistant Manager/ Senior Executive – Internal Audit
E. Vacancies in Operations
vii. Branch Operations Head
F. Vacancies in Strategy & PMO
viii. AVP/ SM – Strategy
G. Vacancies in Underwriting & Reinsurance
ix. Senior Underwriting Manager – Marine Insurance
x. Executive/ Senior Executive – Credit Insurance Service & Administration

Qualification/Educational Criteria :
Candidates who wish to apply for this post must posess the following skill and criteria : Pass out CA or Bachelor & Master Degree or Diploma in Law or Forensics or Financial Audting of a recognized Instition or College.
How To Apply
All Candidates who wish to apply for this job can apply only through online mode. The online mode application receipt last date is 30th October 2014.
View More Details

Download Application Form

Click here to Apply Online

About SBI General Insurance
SBI General Insurance Company Limited is a joint venture between the State Bank of India and Insurance Australia Group. SBI owns 74 percent of the total capital and IAG the remaining 26 percent. SBI General closed the financial year 2013-14 (fourth year of operation) with a Gross Written Premium of Rs.1188 Crores registering a growth of 54 percent. During the year 2013-14, SBI General in association with State Bank of India covered over 1.5 Crore Saving Bank Account holders of SBI with a Personal Accident Insurance cover. SBI General has also established its presence in nearly 14,000 Branches of SBI.
Note: * Please verify all the details from the official website or employment news before applying to job.